Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Boobs Pop Up Of Indian Actress

In compliance with Beginning

Wow, what a joy, some people still fondly remember our beloved Spectrum of mid to late 80 ... :) Or I'm not grandfather, or already are a few more grandpas, but yes, with the young heart ... ;)

wrote yesterday, it's almost like saying it out loud, that the idea was to return today to cut output, six miles peak, at a rate a little better, and preferably in progressive ...

And at 5:00 he was standing ready to fulfill my word. The shooting on Tuesday I felt good after Sunday's adventure. Gradual but smooth, well to recover. And today just inside the tarmac I noticed that I wanted to run. As a good rain fell yesterday, I changed the path and headed toward the sea, so the wind would favor in the first few miles and against in the past.

In these times when the train, the first mile is sacred. Very soft, waking up, warming to a normal pace, 5:51. But in the second, with the invaluable help of the wind in favor, or rather, the invaluable absence of a headwind, I get to 5:04. Two more approach the beach, at 4:57 and 4:52, and the fifth half-half out to sea and back half, which goes to 4:48. And never pass the 153bpm. Mola.

Change the wind, and there is a gap in the rhythm, obviously, but I try to continue progressing. It also increases the effort to come face to face with Aeolus, but my intention is not to burn and continue to improve the pace a bit. The first full mile into the wind, the sixth, I get at 4:53, nail the rhythm in the seventh, and then gets a little more, 4:49 and 4:44. Last mile foot off the accelerator, 4:50, and home. Calculation

against the wind takes me 10 seconds per mile, so I think the second half has continued progression of the first. The average rate stood at 4:58, and heart rate at 150bpm average. Among the objectives. Not to shoot rockets, but is improving. In Sant Quirze

besides myself fine with the sausage, I see how the gasoline engine runs on the slopes, but it is a race to go for brand. That, if the circumstances will be after the summer. And while I have booked a couple of interesting races, but I agree on two consecutive days, so think about how to raise them.

Pujada On Saturday 21 the Tibidabo. It turns out that on Sunday 22, the UCA athletic club Santa Coloma, organized a les Dues Pujada Pedres that happens, nothing more and nothing less ... By Turo's Chicken! Will be 10.5 kilometers including subidita which I begin to know. And sausages at the end. As for not going ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment