Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Old Man Chikan Women Bus

short + full moon = isidro

From now on I will be very attentive to the lunar calendar in addition to weather forecasts when planning the training ... By Monday, I experienced the transformation isidro wolf, but I paid no attention to the position of the stars ... I went to make a recovery shot and was at least the first four kilometers, but since I knew that would rest on Tuesday to run Wednesday and Thursday and Friday, rest again, I got carried away and I got made me very progressive happy. I wanted to run, and this morning when I saw the full moon at its zenith, I understood why ...

There was spectacular, huge, a full moon as little memory. Just the first day I was doing a series of 500 feet instead of 1000. The ideal setting to run as a wolf isidro ...

Such was the influence of our faithful satellite, which after the usual preparations before heading out to run and after 15 minutes of gentle warm-up at 5:34, I started running to stop and just the second step and felt that the wolf would isidro grab me from the first moment ...

reference I had no rhythm and appropriate effort to run 10 sets of 500 meters. Maybe so, and rapidly changing werewolf that I suffered, I realized I was running a 3:36 pace suicide, impossible to maintain over 10 series ... I lowered the pace a bit and finished the first 500 meters in 1:51, too fast for the initial approach to start 2:05 and end at 1:55.

The second and made it easier, finishing in 1:58. Two

to the sea, downwind, and two to the mountain, with a headwind. The rhythms of the other eight were 2:00 and 2:01 (headwind), 1:54 and 1:57 (in favor), 1:59 and 2:05 (against, I sank a little) to finish the last two with a fair wind in 1:53 and 1:52. Back home, just over 1.2 miles 5:27. Maximum heart rate of 173bpm finishing the last series, 20ppm recoveries down to a trot.


the eighth paid in excess of momentum with which I began. It was hard to control the wolf isidro. But I must learn to do so. If my human mind can control the body caniforme when the transformation occurs, I can improve my performance a lot ...

After I walk the eighth minute of recovery, I could not wait to trot ... I preferred to finish strong the last two and learn to adjust the next time. I've seen that the first is short but to get to the eighth can pay the excess.

very good feeling. It is hard drive-time with the wind from the river, imagine also at 500 meters, the GPS error margin is higher. But I could do them in a range between 1:51 and 2:01, trotting recovering almost all, except that I choked at 2:05. Tomorrow

a roll, now, soft recovery. I have to control the wolf isidro ... The full moon will still be there ... It will be a great test ... Trying to tame the wolf isidro ... It will be difficult but is the way to improve ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment