Tuesday, May 3, 2011

What Can Be Put In Bath Water

promised to think about Sant Quirze

Next Sunday will run 10km for the third time [SQV], also known by the Cursa de Sant Quirze or Memorial David Rovira. It was the third attends I ran after making the Jean Bouin 2009 and the San Silvestre de Masnou 2009. Almost five months since I ran from the San Silvestre, and I think that was the day that convinced me that would be repeated many times over. The circuit had ups and downs, it was urban, it seemed a little harsh but it holds up well, and finally, a kind old ladies were preparing a spectacular sausage that I feel great ... :)

At that time was running with a Nike + iPod and a pedometer that shortly after I realized that I stole nearly 2 miles in 8 ... :) I had GPS, I had a record of racing or training, it was clear he was not running more or less, or going through my head I run a half marathon and full marathon sounded like science fiction, but I think I started to convince me that day that all this would end up happening.

I remember when I decided I wanted to be more and what I would dedicate professionally. It was back in 1984, was in high school, and a friend taught me the magazine number 6 MicroHobby. I read and I found incredible everything I saw there, which could really do with a computer, and particular games. I went to the kiosk, bought the number 6, I asked the newsstand to bring me the numbers from 1 to 5 and I keep everyone from 7. I bought every one of the numbers of the magazine until it ceased publication. That day was clear that I wanted to make video games ...

And this May 10, 2009 I knew I also wanted to run a lot ... :)

After the grandfather's war stories, let's important. On Sunday I return to running a 10K, a journey that I know, a career that I really liked and that in 2010 I came out pretty well, I ran in 42:53, more than 6 minutes under the previous year, and a sausage as are few courses in the Barcelona circuit. As the tour has some increases, these days I have been to the mountain can benefit. After palizón rest Sunday and Monday, today I went to do the monkey training routine these days, a short run of 9 km and little but progressive. And I got a progressive or done on purpose ... :) Rhythms of 5:47, 5:45, 5:34 and 5:31 infernal wind against, half and half 5:15, 4:52, 4:49, 4:45, 4:40 with the wind for the last few meters tightening a bit at 4:24. The best, I think the beats are back on the range in which I moved with ease a few weeks ago, mean average rate of 146bpm and 5:12.

I'll take a train Wednesday morning, a progressive think to see if a rhythm a little better, a series hill on Thursday, rest Friday and maybe a short series on Saturday. Sounds like a Plan? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment